Followers

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Relationship counseling volunteers needed


Anaya came to me this morning with a major concern. "Mommy," she began, brow furrowed, "I've thought about it, and Sethie and I have a really good er'lationship. I just want to marry him. I've tried to decide not to marry him, but I just love him! So," she concluded seriously, "even if God sent someone else for me, I would just have to marry Sethie, because of my er'lationship with him!"


Thankfully, I could assure her that this wasn't a decision that had to be made today.

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

LOL... when she gets older you can point out the genetic disadvantages.

LaVonne said...

Let her pretend while she can :)In a few years he will probably be "yucky" or full of "germs".

Christy Joy said...

Awesome picture to match the blog :)

Michael .C said...

As soon as lovers consider therapies, it is sometimes after they have been arguing regarding many weeks or maybe years and are also aiming to therapies as being a final location to avoid wasting the relationship Paarberatung