Followers

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

New blog

So...I do occasionally have sane rambles. (True story. Ask my husband.) In an attempt to unscramble them and process intelligently, I sometimes write them down. And since I enjoy writing, and people have told me I should do it more, I decided to share some of my thoughts.

But not here. This, so far, has been pretty much a place to help people laugh, and pray for us, and remind those who don't have kids what they're in for if they get them. (I know, I know, that's already pretty random, but anyway...)

So, I have decided to blog on our ministry website. And if you are interested in reading said ramblings, I invite you to come read them!

You're welcome.

Here's the link:

http://www.heartthirst.com/blog/

Please feel free to comment, encourage, criticize (but please be nice), or otherwise ruminate along with me. I appreciate your input.

(Well, maybe not the criticisms...or at least only the nice ones.)

No comments: