Followers

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Side effects of homeschool

Tonight Seth was just so adorably sleepy, I had to crawl into his top bunk with him for a few minutes. You know, that whole "they're growing up so fast! Someday this will be the last time and I will miss it so much!" kind of thing. So I did. I laid down beside my gangly little 11-year-old giggler and looked into his big blue eyes.

"Am I a man or a boy?" he asked me, smirking.

"Hmm. That depends. Why are you asking?" I responded, wondering what joke he had up his sleeve now.

"Because in the Code of Hammurabi, if a man and a woman lie together, they have to be tied together and thrown into the water!"

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

If you know the Code of Hammurabi so well, you might not qualify as a boy, rather as a man ;-)