Followers

Thursday, June 5, 2008

And on the road again...

Hooray! First, I have to tell you about a God Thing. (That's when something happens and I know it had to come from God.) Last blog, I told you I don't know how I'll get back to South Carolina, and that I needed someone to ride along. Well, shortly after that, my prayer partner Shenalyn knew of my dilemma and asked a friend of hers at Weimar, who was moving to Arkansas, "Hey, you wouldn't happen to need a one-way ride to Collegedale, would you?" And SHE DID! She was even going to have to rent a car one-way and everything. It was a little later than I had planned on coming back, but as we reflected on it, Alan realized we could use the frequent flyer ticket we were going to use to fly my mom back, and fly me out to visit him in South Carolina instead. So that's what we did!

Hooray! I'm spending the weekend with my beloved husband right now!

So I'm not going to waste it blogging...but just so you know.

No comments: